by Jen Casey, CNP
Nutrition and fitness go together like avocado and toast! Round up your bestie and join me for 4 weeks (Tues/Sat) of education and movement! Leave with some new friends, a good base in nutrition education including building balanced meals and meal planning, plus a healthier body and lifestyle. Schedule is:
- Sat June 16/18, 12-1pm @ Rocky Point Wellness Clinic in Port Moody
Meet and greet, Nutrition 101 class, plus receive a 1 week meal plan to start following
- Tues June 19/18, 6:30-7:30pm @ Rocky Point Wellness Clinic in Port Moody
Nutrition class: Beauty Foods // Learn about foods to help keep skin clear, foods to avoid, and food you can use as skin care
- Sat June 23/18, 9-10am @ Rocky Point Park
45min outdoor bootcamp
- Tues June 26/18, 6:30-7:30pm @ Rocky Point Wellness Clinic in Port Moody
Nutrition class: How to meal plan and receive 1 week meal plan
- Sat June 30/18, 9-10am @ Rocky Point Park
45min outdoor bootcamp
- Sat July 7/18, 9-10am @ Rocky Point Park
- Potluck picnic to wrap up our program
or call the clinic for more info. You will be emailed the full schedule and details upon booking.
Jen Casey offers courses and nutritional counselling at Rocky Point Wellness Clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Click here
to learn more about Jen.
Due to high demand for massage therapy in the clinic, we are looking to expand our team!
If you are a Registered Massage Therapist and feel you would be a good fit for our integrated team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rocky Point Wellness Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic, established in downtown Port Moody in 2010, with a solid reputation in the community. Our location is walking distance to Rocky Point Park, the West Coast Express and the Evergreen Skytrain line, making us centrally located and easily accessible to Vancouver and surrounding areas.
Our street level clinic is approximately 1500 square feet with 5 spacious treatment rooms. There is plenty of natural light and a large open room available to be utilized for talks, meetings, and various group activities. Our team currently consists of a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, an Acupuncturist, a Registered Clinical Counsellor, a Fitness Doula, a Holistic Nutritionist and two Registered Massage Therapists.
The right candidate is responsible, dedicated and enjoys working in a team environment. You’re passionate about what you do and provide the best therapeutic care for your patients.
We offer highly competitive daily or monthly rent options, and can accommodate both part time and full time schedules. While working in our multidisciplinary team, there is plenty of opportunity for cross referrals within our space. Linens/laundry and convenient online booking system included.
* Please note that applicants must have active registration in good standing with the CMTBC to be considered for this position.
Not sure what foods to pack in your child’s lunchbox to keep their brain and body fueled all day? Join Rocky Point Wellness’ Holistic Nutritionist, Jen Casey, for an hour about how to build your child a healthy lunch for school.
We will cover:
- Brain food: keep your child’s energy up through nutrition
- How the macronutrients fuel your child’s body
- The dangers of added sugar and where it hides
- School-approved sugar-free + nut-free snack ideas
May 3, 10-11am
Rocky Point Wellness
Tickets available on Eventbrite or on our online booking page
Click here to learn more about Jen.